Unless you are exempt from this requirement, to enter and stay on French territory, you must necessarily be in possession of a visa. In principle, it's your right to get it from the French consular authority.

You apply for a short-stay visa or a long stay visa. If denied a visa, and you may lodge an appeal against the refusal of visa with the Commission of Appeal against Refusal for an entry Visa in France.

The applicant appealing the decision may be represented by an attorney. Our law firm specializing in France foreigner's rights will help and advise you.

Contact us!

Mr. Amadou TALL

Attorney - MBA Diploma

Lawyer in the Bar of Paris

Lawyer in the Bar of Seine Saint Denis

61-63 Rue Albert DHALENNE



Mobile phone:

06 11 24 17 52

00 336 11 24 17 52